It’s a good time to start up.
- Startup accelerator bootcamps
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Elevator pitch competitions
- Legal and intellectual property services
- Program dates: Tuesdays 6-8 pm, February 16 through March 23, 2021
- By application only. Apply by January 17th, 2021.
- No affiliation with Penn State required for application.
Watch "Get Started Building Your Business with Lean Startup" webinar
Idea TestLab Virtual Startup Accelerator
Questions about Idea TestLab? Join the November 17th "Get Started Building Your Business with Lean Startup" webinar above. Bring your questions and learn more about customer discovery and lean startup process.
- 6 week virtual startup accelerator
- 1:1 coaching
- Win up to $2500 in seed funding
- No affiliation with Penn State required for application
Startup Challenge Virtual Idea Accelerator
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or just starting out, Startup Challenge gives you the structure and support to build a business model and craft a powerful pitch and compete for prizes!
- Virtual startup-building intensive for early-stage business ideas
- Build your business idea and a powerful pitch in a week
- Win prizes in final elevator pitch competition
- Participation is by application only. Open to any PA-based individual or team. No affiliation with Penn State is required for application
Whether you have a business idea to develop or are just starting out, we have an accelerator program that’s right for you. Programs are low- or no-cost and offer chances to win prizes to help get your business idea going. Accelerator programs are by application only.
No-cost workspace is open to the LaunchBox clients (TEMPORARILY CLOSED)
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
Ready to get started?
news & events
Fall 2020 Startup Challenge Idea Accelerator Winners Announced
November 20, 2020
Fall 2020 Idea TestLab Winners Announced
November 2, 2020
Harrisburg LaunchBox Idea TestLab final pitch competition winners announced
July 7, 2020
Watch the Intellectual Property for Entrepreneurs Webinar
March 27, 2020
Watch the Design Thinking Virtual Workshop
April 21, 2020
Idea Test Lab Final Pitch Competition winners announced at Penn State Harrisburg
May 19, 2019
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.