It’s a good time to start up.
- Startup accelerator bootcamps
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Elevator pitch competitions
- Legal and intellectual property services
Veteran's Business Bootcamp
No affiliation with Penn State is required for participation.
- Build your business plan over 8 weeks
- 1:1 virtual coaching support
- Chance to win up to $3500 in funding
- Continued support after program
Watch "Get Started Building Your Business with Lean Startup" webinar
Idea TestLab Startup Accelerator
- 6 week startup accelerator
- 1:1 coaching
- Win up to $2500 in seed funding
- No affiliation with Penn State required for application
Startup Challenge Idea Accelerator
Whether you are an experienced entrepreneur or just starting out, Startup Challenge gives you the structure and support to build a business model and craft a powerful pitch and compete for prizes!
- Startup-building intensive for early-stage business ideas
- Build your business idea and a powerful pitch in a week
- Win prizes in final elevator pitch competition
- No affiliation with Penn State is required for application
Whether you have a business idea to develop or are just starting out, we have an accelerator program that’s right for you. Programs are low- or no-cost and offer chances to win prizes to help get your business idea going. Accelerator programs are by application only.
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
Ready to get started?
news & events
November 20, 2020
November 2, 2020
July 7, 2020
March 27, 2020
April 21, 2020
May 19, 2019
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.