It’s a good time to start up.
- Startup accelerator bootcamps
- 1:1 coaching and mentoring
- Elevator pitch competitions
- Legal and intellectual property services
Idea TestLab Virtual Accelerator
Now accepting applications to the Winter 2022 virtual program. Apply by January 10th, 2022!
- 5 week startup accelerator
- 1:1 coaching
- Win up to $3000 in total prize funding
- No affiliation with Penn State required for application
Watch "Get Started Building Your Business with Lean Startup" webinar
This webinar was presented as part of the 2020 Global Entrepreneurship Week at Penn State.
Learn the Basics of Google Ads
- How to create an account and set up an ad campaign
- How to write great ads, refine keywords, and include ad extensions
- How to measure success
Whether you have a business idea to develop or are just starting out, we have an accelerator program that’s right for you. Programs are low- or no-cost and offer chances to win prizes to help get your business idea going. Accelerator programs are by application only.
Penn State Law Entrepreneur Assistance Clinic
Provides a variety of free legal services related to startups.
Penn State Law Intellectual Property Clinic
Provides entrepreneurs free assistance to determine if they have intellectual property and how to protect it.
Ready to get started?
news & events
November 19, 2021
November 20, 2020
November 2, 2020
July 7, 2020
May 19, 2019
Tools for Entrepreneurs, Innovators, and Industry
Our Navigators are built with you in mind. See what Penn State has to offer.
The Resource Navigator showcases entrepreneurship and innovation resources in Penn State University communities across Pennsylvania.
The Intellectual Property Navigator is a showcase of Penn State University’s intellectual property available for licensing.
The Startup Navigator is a showcase of startups with Penn State DNA.